The Smart Start Plan
Almost nothing is more exciting for us than working with smart and motivated entrepreneurs. Let us help you get going in the right direction from the starting line.
More than any other business, startups don’t have money to waste on exorbitant or extortionist IT companies. Sure every IT company wants you to believe that they are on your side. However, we guarantee an unparalleled degree of transparency in our billing, purchases, and accountability.
The debate is usually between taking a risk by hiring someone internally, or, taking a risk by outsourcing important tasks. We offer affordable and low-commitment IT support contracts to allow you to try us out.
Most startups need assistance with a few key IT paradigms:
- Super-reliable WiFi – aka network design and administration
- User Device Security – antitheft, device encryption, remote monitoring
- Server Security and Management – application firewalls, Linux security, backups
- General IT Policies – to protect company assets and information
- IT Project management – research, testing, and deployment of new technologies/third-party applications
We take care of IT, so you can focus on coding, sales, and fundraising.
Some of our favorite clients are companies composed mostly of engineers. Normally, these engineers are pretty good at figuring things out, but due to our experience and specialization – we can apply previous knowledge to bypass some basic troubleshooting steps, recommend best practices, and be generally really helpful.
As a company grows to the point where they are looking for outside help, that’s where we are called in… There’s a reason that the big incubators in Santa Monica (Silicon Beach) reach out to us to consult with their portfolio companies – we are fair and good.